The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) early september 2020, advertised 5000 vacancies in secondary Schools to support 100 percent transition from primary schools to secondary schools.Teachers who will be recruited will serve on permanent and pensionable terms of service. The remaining 6,574 teachers will be hired to replace those who have exited the teaching service due to natural attrition.
Over 300,000 teachers applied for those vacancies and by now some have recieved invitation messages to attend interviews. Unfortunately majority of them are in dillema of what documents to carry as they will be attending to those interviews. If you lie on that category dont worry because in this article we are going to highlight all those documents necessary for TSC Job interviews.
After applying for a Teachers Service Commission, TSC, advertised vacancy the next step is to attend the interviews as scheduled. Before attending the interview session it is good to prepare adequately. It is good to have good content mastery in your teaching subjects. Also, good understanding of Co-curricular activities will give you an edge over your competitors.
on the interview day, please carry with you the following important documents:
- Your National ldentity card, ID; both Original and copy.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Academic certificates (University/ College, KCPE and KCSE) and testimonials; Both copies and originals.
- Official academic transcripts; both copies and originals.
- TSC registration Certificate; Both originals and copies. If this is not available then provide proof that the registration process has been initiated.
- Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA, PIN certificate.
- Bank plate for your bank account.
- Duly filled pay point forms. These can be obtained at the bank.
- GP69 Medical examination form. This should be filled by a certified Doctor at a Government Hospital.
- National Hospital Insurance Fund, NHIF, card; Both original and copy.
- Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates.
- Co- curricular activities Certificates.
- Any other relevant certificates.
N/B: These documents are necessary when filling out the TSC employment form.