The Teachers Service Commission has on Friday 15th January released a list of documents it says teachers should avail when about to go for retirement for processing of their pension.
TSC said retiring teachers need to avail the following documents:
1. Duly filled TSC clearance certificate.
2. Two copies of bank plate both sides.
3. Two copies of national ID card both sides.
4. Duly completed option to commute pension form in duplicate.
5. Duly completed lump sum payment form (bank form).
6. Two copies each of all promotion letters/certificates.
7. The earliest copy of pay slip showing Women’s and Children’sPensions Scheme (WCPS) deductionsfor male teachers.
8. Copies of marriagecertificates/affidavitsto confirm names for married teachers whose documents have different names.
9. Teacherswho served as Untrained Teachers to attach NSSF statement.
10. Two copies of KRA PIN certificate.