The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has released the lists of shortlisted applicants for the 15,000 advertised promotions vacancies in 2021 (Download the lists below). Teachers who applied for promotions vacancies can now download the lists and check their respective interview dates, venues and time.
The lists feature names of applicants for Deputy Principal I, Deputy Principal II, Senior Lecturer, Deputy Principal III, Curriculum Support Officers, Head Teacher, Senior Master IV, Deputy Head Teacher II, Senior Lecturer IV and Senior Master IV promotion vacancies.
The interviews will be carried out between February 8 and 19, 2021 at TSC County offices countrywide. The county interview committee shall be composed of: the county director (chairperson), host sub county director (secretary), the county Human Resource Officer and all other sub county directors from the county.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE INTERVIEWS.
Before attending the interviews ensure that you prepare well. A number of questions will be asked during the interviews. You can get a full guide to the interview questions and responses here;
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS DURING THE INTERVIEWS
If you have been shortlisted for the interviews, then you shall be required to present the following valid statutory documents during interviews:
a. Letter of appointment to the current grade;
b. Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility;
c. Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations;
d. Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
e. Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
f. Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau;
g. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
h. Highest academic Certificate.
Arrange the documents in the following order
When attending interviews, you supposed to be organised and you should arrange the above documents in the order below ;
- National Identification Card
- Invitation letter
- Re-Designation letter
- Academic Certificates ; from the highest to the lowest.
- Professional Documents -SMASSE
- Co-curricular certificates ; from the highest level to the lowest.
- TPAD Documents – 2017,2018,2019
- Subject analysis for the last 3 years; must be certified by TSC County Director of Education .
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).