Teachers Service Commission (TSC) introduced an online portal where teachers can access very many services easily one of them being downloading payslips online. The commission did this in order to enhance and promote efficiency.
Since then the portal has been a convenient way for teachers to access their details on T-Pay even using their phones hence they need not to travel maybe to the cyber or the TSC Headquarters
How to Register for a T-Pay account
1. Visit the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/.
2. If you are a first time user, click on the “Registration/Activate Account” button to fill an online form that will help you download your Payslip.
3. The information you require to register for the TSC online payslip download service includes a TSC number, your names, ID number, KRA Tax PIN, your date of birth, your designation code, your pay station code, your bank account number, your mobile phone number, and a personal email address.
4. It is worth noting the caveat at the bottom of the page which cautions that: Provision of false information will lead to immediate de-registration.
How to reset your password
1. Use the “Forgot Password” option that appears on the login page to reset your password
2. Fill in the password resetting form.
3. Reset your password
How to download TSC Payslips online
1. Visit the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/ or you can directly login to page https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
2. Under the Online Services tab, click the Online Payslips tab to begin the process of downloading your TSC payslip.
3. The website will then prompt you to enter your username and password.
4. On successfully logging into the system, the website will redirect you to the TSC home page that hosts the dashboard section.
7. Under the “View payslip” menu, select the “View payslip” option by clicking on the tab. This will enable you to view your online payslips. You can also view your current status by clicking the “View Your Details” option.
8. Remember to log out of your account when you done with it for security purposes
9. If you face any challenge while trying to access the service , we recommend you to email TSC support department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details in Payslip
Basic information: The month and year, TSC number of the teacher, teacher’s name, teaching station, retirement date, the teacher’s job group/ grade/ designation, ID number, KRA tax Pin, the employment terms (either probationary or permanent and pensionable).
Other details shown on the payslip are the PayPoint (Bank or SACCO name through which the salary is remitted), basic salary, allowances (rental house, commute, special, hardship as appropriate), total earnings, third party deductions (loans, insurance, medical cover, PAYE, NHIF and other deductions from the teacher’s gross pay), total deductions and the net pay for a particular month.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.Why am i getting invalid names when registering for online TSC payslips?
When you are registering for the first time and you get an invalid username, check to see that you are filling the names starting with an Upper case letter and the rest in lower case letters e.g JARED AWILO JESSE Typing all capital or all small letters will result in an invalid name error.
2. Why am i getting invalid fields when registering?
When you face all the challenges you just need to email Teachers Service Commission at email@example.com and they will resolve all the issues.
When emailing them ensure you provide the following details; full name, TSC No. and the invalid message you are receiving such as invalid account number, invalid Date of Birth, etc.
In case of queries: