Those teachers who are seeking to apply for a transfer can now do it online reason being the commission has digitised most services and they are now available via TSC website at www.tsc.go.ke
In a circular dated 15th February, the commission stated that there will be no manual applications for recruitment and promotion of teachers with effect from 1st March, 2021.
The new E-platform now removes the manual and tedious transfer application process using hard copy TSC forms.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR TRANSFER ONLINE.
To apply for your transfer, online, follow the simple steps below;
- Go to TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) and click online services and select Teacher Transfer.
- Enter your details-TSC No, ID Number, Mobile No and click login.
- A six-digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number. Enter the authorization code and click login.
- On successful login, the system is able to detect if you are either a primary or a post primary teacher.
- Click ‘Submit a Request for Transfer’ to proceed.
- Enter all the details, and check the declaration box.
- After entering all the details and checking the declaration box, click ’OK’i. The system will display your current station and the requested County.
ii. Click “File Attachment(s)’ button to attach supporting document(s) in case the request for transfer is due to insecurity and/or medical grounds.
iii. You can also Edit, Withdraw or Print the transfer request.
- Click Browse to select the document to attach.
- Enter your Remarks.
- Check the dialogue box and Click Ok after attaching the document.a. Your attachment(s) will be displayed. You can either Remove or View your attachment.
b. Click Submit Button.
c. Once your application is successfully delivered, application status changes to “Pending”. (Please note the application status will keep on changing)
- Click Logout to exit from the system.
Head of Institution (HOI) recommendation
The Head of the institution will get the requests through the institution Emails and the HOI portal.
Option 1: Email notification
- Open your Email.
- Click the email notification Link to proceed.
- Enter your comments as the Head of Institution and Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Option 2 : HOI portal
- Go to TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) and click Online Services, select HRMIS and click on ‘Teacher Transfer’ button.
- Enter your TSC No, ID Number and Mobile number and click Login
- A six digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number. Enter the authorization code and click Login.
- HoI (Head of Institution) portal will display the incoming transfer requests.
- Click ‘Action’ button to recommend the transfer and enter your comments.
- Click ‘Submit’ button.