The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has advertised 1000 promotion positions for Diploma teachers. The online application portal will be available by end of the day.
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is a Constitutional Commission established under article 237 of the Constitution.
Pursuant to its mandate, the Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the posts shown below in line with the Career Progression Guideline (CPG) For Teachers.
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC website— www.tsc.go.ke so as to be received on or before 9th February. 2021
Please note that manual applications will not be considered.
Teachers Service Commission is an equal employment and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Applicants shall be required to upload the following valid documents during application:
a) Certificate of Registration as a teacher:
b) Certificate of Good Conduct;
c) Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board;
d) Clearance Application from EACC:
e) Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau;
f} KRA Tax Compliance Certificate:
g) Highest Academic Certificate.
Applicants are advised to give accurate information while making their applications.
Those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
How to apply:
To apply for the vacancies, use the following procedure;
1. Visit the online application link and agree to comply with the instructions below to proceed with your application.
2. From the Vacancies Section select the position you wish to apply for and click the “Apply” button.
3. Upon completion of each section ensure you click the “Save” button to save your entries before moving to the “Next” section.
4. Upon completion of your application ensure you click the “Submit my Application” to complete your application for the selected vacancy.
5. You will be notified through SMS on each successful job application you submit.
6. You can monitor the status of your job application from “My Applications” section.
NOTES FOR APPLICANTS
1. It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service Commission.
2. All parts of this form must be completed by all applicants.
3. Do not apply for any post unless you possess all the qualifications given in the advertisement.
4. If you are invited for an interview by the Commission, bring your original certificates and testimonials
but make sure that they are returned to you before you leave.
5. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.