At the same time, the Commission sent invitation messages to teachers who had been successfully shortlisted.
“Following your application for promotion to Secondary teacher I Advert 15/2023, you are invited for interview on 22nd March at (interview venue) at (Interview time).” Reads the interview invite message, in part.
The applicants will be required to present the following documents;during the physical interview sessions :
- . Original National ID card
- Original Academic and Professional Certificate
- Letter of appointment to the current grade
- Letter of appointment to the current post
- Analysed individual subject results in KCSE examination for the last three years, certified by TSC CD/SCD
- Performance Appraisal Report for 2020, 2021, 2022
- Any other relevant testimonials supporting your performance.
Further, the applicants can visit their respective TSC County offices to collect invitation letters.
“Kindly visit the TSC County Office for your invitation letter.”
Unfortunately, these promotion vacancies were skewed as most teachers (mostly in secondary schools) were left out.