At the Birm Contractors Limited we are charged with the responsibility of planning, directing, and integrating work efforts of participants to achieve project goals, on time and within budget.
We also advise clients on the suitable construction methods and materials to use in respect to cost, time, and quality. We assemble a team of proven Architects, Engineers and Specialist Sub- Contractors to provide the client an efficient and better building experience. Such approaches are increasingly satisfying for the client.
To be among the leading Construction Companies offering topmost quality services.
Our Responsibilities Include:
1. Project planning and controlling/ site management
2. Programing and scheduling of works using MS Project.
3. Feasibility Study and Appraisal
4. Risk and risk assessment management
5. Procurement management
6. Quantity surveying for formwork, reinforcement and casting
7. Site inspection and supervision of works
8. Construction measurements
9. Occupation health and safety Management
10. Application of Archcad, and Autodesk 3D, 4D and 5D softwares in visual communication of building designs
12. Exterior and interior rendering
13. Designing and fabrication of steel and wood structures
What we make and do on site and at office:
To place your order feel free to contact us via the number and email provided.
Thank you for your time.
We are looking forward to working with you!