Following the interviews conducted in May 2020 for the vacant posts of Vocational and Technical Trainers in the State Department for Vocational and Technical Training, the following are the selected candidates to fill the advertised posts.
Dates to Pick Appointment Letters for Selected Vocational and Technical (TVET) Trainers
The selected candidates are requested to pick their letters of offer of appointment from the State Department offices located on 24th Floor Teleposta Towers Room 2413 (Conference room) on the dates indicated as per the areas of specialization below from 8.30 am:
1. Aquaculture, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Value Addition; Agriculture General, Welding & Fabrication Monday, 19th October 2020.
2. Building &Civil Engineering Wednesday, 21st October 2020
3. Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Production, Mechatronics, Mechatronics Engineering, Water Technology. Tourism, Telecommunication Thursday. 22nd October 2020
4. Chemical Engineering, Leather Technology, Hospitality, Secretarial Studies, Petroleum/ Geo-Science, Refrigeration,and Air Conditioning, Clothing & Textile; Clothing Technology/Textiles,Architecture, Food & Beverage Friday, 23rd October 2020
5. Computer Studies/ICT Monday, 26th October 2020
6. Electrical Engineering Electronics Engineering Tuesday, 27th October 2020
7. Nutrition & Dietetics; Automotive Engineering, Land Survey Wednesday,28th October 2020
8. Medical Laboratory, Pharmacy, Medical Engineering., Medical Laboratory Technology Thursday, 29th October 2020
List of Official Documents to be submitted by the Selected TVET Trainers
Further, the Selected candidates are hereby informed that upon acceptance of the appointment they will be required to submit the following documents (both Original and Copies) to the Director HRM&D for processing of the appointment
1. a) Copy of Kenya National ldentity Card
2. b) KRA Pin certificate
3. c) Birth Certificate
4. d) Academic and professional certificates
5. e) Duly filled Medical Certificate Form GP. 69 6.1) PSC 2 Form (Revised 2016)
7.g) Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities Form (PSC 2b)
8. h) Next of Kin Form
9. i) Two (2) Colored passport size photograph
For purposes of processing the appointments the last day for picking of letters of offer of appointment will be Friday 30th October 2020.
Full List of Selected Vocational and Technical Trainers (TVET)
Following the interviews conducted in May 2020 for the vacant posts of Vocational and Technical Trainers in the State Department for Vocationaland Technical Training, the following are the selected TVET Trainers to fill the advertised posts, with dates of picking appointment letters,and the official documents to be submitted.
Download the list on the link below ;
Full list of selected vocational and Technical trainers (TVET)