KUCCPS portal will open soon and those Students who sat for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) 2020 will be expected to log into their Kuccps portals so that they can apply for placement, change course choices, revise course choices and apply for inter institution transfer.
The Kenya University and College Central placement service (KUCCPS) is a body that is responsible for admission of students to universities and colleges in Kenya. The body has enabled an online student portal where students can conveniently perform the following:
- Application for admission to an institution
- Checking admission status
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and so much more.
- KUCCPS Application ( Revision Of Courses)Dates for 2020 KCSE Candidates
- KUCCPS second revision 2020 portal login
- KUCCPS Admission Letters 2021/2022
- Degree choice revision to begin soon
- KUCCPs Cut off Points for 2020 KCSE candidates; Revision Dates Highlighted
KUCCPS Application Guidelines 2021/2022
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
You May Like: Answers to commonly asked KUCCPS Questions
How to Pay for KUCCPS 2021/2022
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Student portal 2021/2022
You can access various KUCCPS portals by either mobile phone or a desktop by using the following links:
- KUCCPS student portal login student.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS principal portal login schools.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS institution portal login institutions.Kuccps.net/login
KUCCPS website and contacts
|Adress||P. O. Box 105166 – 0010|