The kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) wishes to recruit secondary school teachers/college tutors as assessors for KCSE oral and practical papers.
The selected teachers will be trained on the job during assessement of 2020 KCSE .Those teachers/tutors who are already in the KNEC database of assessors need not to apply .
Applications are invited from all interested and qualified teachers/tutors as follows :
- German oral 502/3
- Arabic oral 503/3
- Music practical 511/1
For those teachers /tutors willing to apply must have the following qualifications for recruitment;
- Be a practicing teacher /tutor in the relevant subject
- Must be registered by Teacher Service Commission TSC
- Have a minimum teaching experience of three (3) years and above
- Diploma in education and above
- Must be recommended by his/her head of institution
- Must not be on interdiction or any form of disciplinary action from the employer
- Must be 50 years of age and below
Applicants to access the online form using the link; https://cp.knec.ac.ke/assessors, fill in their respective personal details and print the same form. They will further be required to fill in sections 2.0 and 4.0 manually, attach the testimonials listed in the application form and forward to KNEC so as to reach the Council on or before 30th July, 2020.
Only qualified Teachers/Tutors who have presented all the required documents will be shortlisted for the assessment exercise.
All Applications should be addressed to:
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Kenya National Examinations Council
P.O. Box 73598 -002 00