The 2020 KCSE examinations will be marked from 19/04/2021 to 07/05/2021 at various marking centres.
Those examiners intending to mark the 2020 KCSE Exams that will be done between Friday March 26, 2021 and Wednesday April 21, 2021 are now required to apply for the marking.
The Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) is inviting the existing and qualified newly trained Examiners for the 2020 marking exercise, online.
The site shall be accessible by all Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, KCSE Examiners.
For you to be considered for the marking exercise you must apply online. The application process is simple and straight forward.
What KNEC expects the examiners to do;
In order for you to invited for Knec exams marking exercise this is what you will have to do;
- Access KNEC Contracted Professionals Website using the link: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke.
- Those with cp2 accounts, login into the Examiners portal using their username and password.
- Those without cp2 accounts, click on reset password button to enter their mobile numbers in the format (2547********) and submit to get their username and password for logging into the system.
- Upon successful login, complete their personal information and save. Using the dashboard provided, access, download, print and read the invitation letters and the Marking Instructions. Further instructions on acceptance and rejection of marking offer are given in the invitation letter.
For further details contact any of the following:
How to download your marking invitation letter
To download the KNEC marking invitation letters, follow the prompts below:
1. Go to your browser (Google, Chrome, Opera) and type in this address: https://cp.knec.ac.ke or just click on the link.
2. In the new window, press on ‘CLICK HERE TO PROCEED.”
3. Enter your User Name (ID NO.) and Pass Word (TSC NO.) and select, ‘Log in’.
4. Once logged in, now select: ‘ACCEPT OFFER’. A prompt will be displayed on your screen/ window to show that the offer has bee recorded, thus: ‘Your offer acceptance has been saved’.
5. To download your marking invitation letter, click on: ‘DOWNLOAD YOUR LETTER’.
6). You can then print your letter or save it on your local device.