The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) has finally finished to allocate supervisors and invigilators who will be manning 2020 national exams scheduled to be done between March and April this year.
The council has Contracted 286,000 professional who will be manning the 2020 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exams. These professionals can now login to KNEC portal and download their letters of deployment.
At the same time the KNEC has posted the list of all assigned invigilators and supervisors on the school’s account portal. School heads who are the centre manager can equally access the list by loging in to the portal. The list includes some particulars like positions gender and ID Numbers
In that school portal you can also access information such as Examination Centre details (Centre code and name), Location of centre , Examination materials Distribution Centre Details, Distance from the Distribution Centre and the registered number of Candidates.
List of KNEC 2021 contracted professionals:
For one to be in the the positions of accessing knec 2021 list of contracted professionals, you can follow the procedure below:
- Log onto the KNEC contracted portal by using the official address; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
- Enter the User Name (Starting with KCSE Centre code) and password (Specific to each centre and held by the centre manager).
- Input the approximate distance between the centre/ school and exam distribution centre.
- Then log onto the centre’s account.
Knec Contracted professionals 2021
The contracted professionals can also login to knec portal. They can use their username and password in order to access their accounts. After loging in then they can edit their personal information.
How to download knec 2021 contracted Professionals’ letters
- Login to the knec contracted professionals portal by using the link; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals.
- You can Click on the ‘Dash Board’ tab and check under deployments. You will be able to see the Centre where you have been assigned.
- The table below will be displayed: Exam Duty Station Position Actions
- Under the ‘Actions’ column, click on the ‘Download Appointment Letter’ link to get your letter.
How to Reset your password
Sometimes people do forget their password which they can use to login to their knec Portal account. If you among don’t worry reason being its easy for you to get a new password. All you need to do is to click on forgot password, enter your mobile phone number in the format +2547… and then click on “Reset Password” You would receive a reset code via SMS from knec then use it to set a new password.