The Kisii County Government invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill vacancies pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/6/2021: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION (ECDE) TEACHERS (47 POSTS)
TERMS: 3-YEAR-CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
- Be conversant with the new Competence-based-curriculum (CBC)
- Be an actual classroom teacher/caregiver
- Be able to develop and organize play/learning
- Be able to interpret childcare services
- Be able to guide parents on children’s rights/progress.
- Be a community mobilizer and conversant with ECDE matters/activities (sensations)
- Be a link between child and parent
- Be able to advice on child’s nutritional health
- Have adequate knowledge on growth monitoring and evaluation
- Must be able to facilitate play/learning
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institution
- Be registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
- Must have a teaching work experience of 5 years and above
- Be committed to teaching and innovation.
- Be a fluent speaker in national languages and catchment area
NOTE: -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; and for ECDE teachers to indicate specific school(s), whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 30th December, 2021 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Secretary/CEO Kisii County Public Service Board
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER