Teacher Service Commission (TSC) is an independent government Commission registered under Article 237, Section 23 of Teacher Service Commission Act No. 20 of 2012 Kenya’s Constitution. The Online pay slip system enables teachers and secretariat staff to view their personal details and access their pay slips online.
Before the implementation of the online pay slip, teachers had to visit the nearest TSC county offices.Nowadays its very easy to download the payslips online – a service dubbed as T-Pay using the steps provided below :
- You can visit the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/ or directly to the login page https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
- Under the Online Services tab, click the Online Payslips tab to begin the process of downloading your TSC payslip.
- You will be required to enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your password , you can click on the “Forgot Password” you can see an option that appears on the login page to reset your password and filling the password resetting form.
Its only teachers or secretariat staff who have registered and activated their accounts can log on to the TSC payslip downloading system.
- If you are a first time user, click on the “Registration/Activate Account” button to fill an online form that will help you download your Payslip. It is worth noting the caveat at the bottom of the page which cautions that: Provision of false information will lead to immediate de-registration
There is some information which is required for you to be able to register for the TSC online payslip download service. It includes;
- TSC number
- Your names
- ID number
- KRA Tax PIN
- Your date of birth
- Your designation code
- Your pay station code
- Your bank account number
- Your mobile phone number
- The personal email address
You will be required to select unique secret question and an answer to the secret question for easy recovery of the account whereby it will help you to reset your password once forgotten.
Finally, you need to set and confirm your password which is the ultimate security feature for your online account and should be reset in any incident of compromise.
- After successful registering for the service, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- On successfully logging into the system, the website will redirect you to the TSC home page that hosts the dashboard section.
- Under the “View payslip” menu, select the “View payslip” option by clicking on the tab. This will enable you to view your online payslips. Besides, you can also view your current status by clicking the “View Your Details” option. If you need to change your password at any given time, click the “Change Your Password” option from the dashboard.
- Just like any other online portfolio based services, always remember to log out of your account once you are done using the service for security and confidentiality purpose.
All questions concerning challenges faced in accessing the service should be emailed to the support department through email@example.com.
The email to the above address should indicate your full names, your TSC No. and the invalid message/specific challenge you are encountering.
Kindly also note that the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website provides information about which month’s payslips are available hence you can choose on the specific slip you want to access.