One of the Scholarships available to those joining secondary school is the Equity Bank’s Wings to Fly Scholarship. The program targets high achieving yet needy (orphan or vulnerable) students identified by assessing two main criteria based on academic performance at KCPE and social-economic vulnerability as follows:
- Academic achievement– Qualifying students must be in the top 5th percentile in KCPE in their District.
- Students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds – Eligible students who would not be able to attend secondary school for reasons arising from loss of one or both parents; parents who are unable to educate their children because they are physically or mentally disabled, living with HIV/AIDS or other chronic debilitating illness; families that have been displaced due to natural disasters such as floods, drought, famine or civil conflict; families that have no evidence of accumulated assets; children who show evidence of bursaries received or financial assistance in the past or who have a past history of school absenteeism due to lack of tuition fees.
Each year, the Equity Bank Group gives scholarships to needy form ones under the Wings to Fly Programme.
What is Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship?
Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship is a program sponsored by Equity Group Foundation and MasterCard Foundation that helps in paying secondary school school fees and meeting other learning needs for students who come from poor backgrounds and have excelled in their KCPE 2021 examinations.
Forms for Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship 2021 and Deadline
You can can fill Wings to Fly scholarship application form online using this page: Wings to Fly Application forms Online. We have provided the procedure below.
NOTE: All application should be made online through the form provided above. No need to down
How to apply for Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship 2021
To apply for wings to fly scholarship 2021, fill the application form online using the procedure below:
- Go to form page: Wings to Fly Application forms Online
- Register by entering valid email and phone number
- You will receive a confirmation code via email
- Enter the confirmation code
- Proceed with filling your application details (Academic, Family Information and Evidence of need)
- Download recommendation and declaration form. Fill it, scan and upload it.
- Save Changes. You are done
Requirements for Qualification of Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship 2021
Some of the factors that will determine whether you are eligible for Wings to fly 2021 scholarship include;
- You must be in the top 5th percentile in your district in terms of marks.
- You must be from an economically disadvantaged background (Orphan, guardians with disability and can’t support you, parents with chronic illness, disabled needy parents e.t.c)
- You must be a Kenyan Citizen
- You must have your result slip
What does the Wings to Fly scholarship cover?
Once you are awarded the wings to fly scholarship you will enjoy the following benefits;
- Tuition fees payment for four years
- Books up to form four
- School uniforms up to form four
- transportation and pocket money up to form four
Equity Wings to Fly scholarship Contacts
You can contact Wings to fly through;
- Phone Number: +254 (020) 2744000, +254-711 025000, or +254-734 108000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offiial Website: https://equitygroupfoundation.com/wings-to-fly/