The Environmental Management and Coordination Act (EMCA) No. 8 of 1999 established the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) under the Ministry of Environment, Climate Change and Forestry. NEMA’s mandate is to exercise general supervision and coordination over all matters relating to the environment in Kenya by hiring qualified and appropriate professionals.
The Authority invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant positions;
1. CS/Director Legal Services – 1 Position.
2. Deputy Director, Environmental Education& Awareness – 1 Position
3. Deputy Director Ecosystems Management – 1 Position
4. Deputy Director Internal Audit – 1 Position
5. Senior Principal Internal Audit – 1 Position
6. Senior Principal Environmental Research Officer – 1 Position
7. Senior Principal Environmental Compliance Officer – 1 Position
8. Senior Principal Accountant – 1 Position
9. Senior Principal Corporate Communications Officer – 1 Position
10. Senior Principal ICTO – 1 Position
11. Principal Environment Officer – 1 Position
12. Principal Supply Chain Management 0fficer – 1 Position
13. Principal ICTO – 1 Position
14. Senior Office Administrator – 1 Position
15. ICT Officer – 1 Position
16. Office Administrative Assistant – 2 posts
17. Supply Chain Management Assistants – 2 Posts.
With the exception of the position of Corporate Secretary/Director Legal Services, which is on a three-year renewable contract, all of the aforementioned jobs have permanent, pensionable terms of employment.
How to apply
For the entire job descriptions and requirements, interested and qualified candidates must visit the NEMA website.
The Bio-Data Job Application Form is available online from our website.
1. Download and finish it.
2. Send an application letter with the following materials attached. a completed bio-data job application form, a resume outlining all relevant educational and professional experience and including the names and contact information for three references, copies of academic diplomas and transcripts, as well as licenses and recommendations.
How to submit
By March 21, 2023, applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope to the address shown in the attached photo at firstname.lastname@example.org, by personal delivery, or by mail.