Close to 30 students from Maseno School who were sent home last year due to disciplinary issues will have to wait longer to be admitted back to the institution.

The students were accused of disciplinary issues by the school administration ranging from sodomy to theft.

Some parents who sought anonymity for fear that their children will be victimised said they were yet to get resolutions from the school board after their sons appeared before it.

See also  What you need to carry to a TSC Job interview

The parents claimed that out of the students sent home by the school board, only two have been given a reprieve while the rest still remain at home.

They said the matter was rushed without due process of guidance and counseling and parental attention.

Some parents now fear that their children could be expelled from the school.

See also  A 56 Year Old Deputy Principal Is Burnt Beyond Recognition In His House

Maseno School board held a meeting on December 17 to deal with the disciplinary issues.

The Ministry of Education had directed that communication on the verdict be given to each parent and child who appeared before the board

Yesterday, the school board chairman Olango Onudi said the matter had been taken to the Ministry of Education for a final decision.

See also  CBC training kicks off as close to 118,000 teachers starts the training

“The matter is no longer in our hands as the board. We summoned the students to appear before us and wrote reports on the same that we have forwarded to the Ministry,” noted Onudi.

Previous articleChanges In Teachers January leave allowance as in CBA 2021 – 2025
Next articleThis is how the tight exam calendar will look like in 2022
NewsPost is your education, politics, entertainment, and business news website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the sources themselves.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here